Monday, October 29, 2007

I love to play dress up!

Halloween is such a fun time for me, because I love to dress up like someone else and live it up. This year, Jay and I took Crossmax over to my friend Stef's house for another unforgettable Englund bash!
Jay and I went as Flava Flav and Bridgette Nielson, and Crossmax was a pretty shady priest.Judge Sherman and some poor, er, lady (?), working off her sentence

Me & the super-host, vampire whore, Stef (with judge Sherman in the back)
The slim & sultry Tonto (Andrea) & Marshall JosephBrittany & K-Fed (aka Molly & Denver)Flava Flav & Brigdette (hahaha, Jay & I)

Thanks for another great party, Stef! We had the time of our lives.
Kristy Kreme

No comments:

Post Ride Recovery... At the ER

 Thursday night was supposed to be just a typical night out riding mountain bikes with my husband.  Just us, our single speed bikes, and the...