Thursday, March 29, 2007

La Belgique ici nous venons

Belgium, here we come!

Just days now until Jay and I will be hoppin' the jumbo jet for some smooth sailing across the pond. Paris, Belgium, Germany....3 pro tours.....riding along the European countryside........2 weeks without emails or voicemails.....great company.....Priceless!!!!!

I am off to Belgium to see the Tour de Flanders, Gent-Wevelgem, and Paris-Roubaix! I've never left the country before, and I can barely contain myself. I know we're going to have an amazing time exploring, riding, laughing, and seeing stars!

Bike Love in Belgium!


Before we leave, I just want to wish everyone a Happy Easter and a wonderful time! See you in late April!

Riding, loving, and Living,

Kristy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I forgot to say good-bye before you left! Stay safe and have a blast. And if you don't read this till you get back hope you had a great time!

Post Ride Recovery... At the ER

 Thursday night was supposed to be just a typical night out riding mountain bikes with my husband.  Just us, our single speed bikes, and the...