Thursday, March 15, 2007

Happy Birthday, Jay!

Last night Jay, the Chucker, Shannon and I raided Red Lobster to celebrate Jay's birthday.
To start, I am not a seafood eater. Luckily, the menu had a couple non-lobster options for lil ole me. I got the Aztec chicken...lite, lively, tasty, and filling. The rest of the crew....they made sure to fill the rest of the table top with piles of lobster and crab legs. It was so much fun - I've never really been with people while they consumed the crazy shellfish, so I was quite intrigued.

Dinner is always fun with tasty food and good friends. I had a blast with the crew as we filled our bellies and toasted Jay's birthday.
Happy Birthday, Babe! xoxo

No comments:

Post Ride Recovery... At the ER

 Thursday night was supposed to be just a typical night out riding mountain bikes with my husband.  Just us, our single speed bikes, and the...