Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ahhh...vacation

Yep, it's been a whole month of laziness and not bloggin' and I don't regret a single minute of it. For the entire month of December, I slept in late, ate fried foods, had an extra glass of wine or two with dinner, and did my best not to break a sweat all in effort to get some R&R after an 11 month cycling bender....just before I begin the next. Mission...ACCOMPLISHED.

So what did I do with my time? Well... I got some ink done....

That one hurt more than I thought it was gonna, but it was worth it...And FYI, for a great tat, go to Charlie Charm at Twilight Tattoo in Mpls!! Support your local bike shop - permanently advertise for them on your skin. Ha! Heck, I owe my fave bike shop not only for some killer bikes, but a pretty rad husband too. Love ya Hollywood Cycles!!

All healed up and ready to rock!
Kristy Kreme

No comments:

Post Ride Recovery... At the ER

 Thursday night was supposed to be just a typical night out riding mountain bikes with my husband.  Just us, our single speed bikes, and the...