Sunday, December 30, 2007

Merry Christmas!

So, it's slightly delayed, but Merry Christmas everyone!
Jay and I got to spend our first Christmas together (same state, same day), bouncing from my mom's to my dad's house for good food and some great family bonding. Unfortunately, we haven't gotten to spend any time with Jay's fam yet since his dad's a little under the weather... Merry Christmas, D&B! I hope we get to see you soon. Feel better!
Jay is officially part of the family - getting his own stocking at my dad's house!

As for us, we had a fabulous time sleeping in after a long season, eating more crap than veggies, indulging on that extra glass of wine, and staying up til 3:00 in the morning! It was a wonderful week of winter bliss. I hope everyone had a superb holiday!

Merry Christmas,
Kristy Kreme

No comments:

Post Ride Recovery... At the ER

 Thursday night was supposed to be just a typical night out riding mountain bikes with my husband.  Just us, our single speed bikes, and the...