Monday, November 23, 2009

Hwood/Silver Cycling Wins Team Cup!

That's right - we took the team CX cup this year!!! The Silver peeps came out in groups to put up the points at the final race of the year - including a chunk of the Hellians doubling up to pursue every point they could get.

After taking 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in the women's Cat 4's race, Amy, Jacki, and I saddled up for the women's open race just an hour later. It was awesome! And, somehow, the first race was warm-up enough to help me ride this course faster than I did earlier in the day.
Trying to work with one of my fave SHEroes, I was able to seal myself a top 10 finish in my first ever elite women's race! It was sweet! Just a taste of next year, eh?

To keep the fun rolling, I got to watch my awesome hubby KILL IT during the hole-shot challenge!!!



So proud of you babe!!!!

Kristy Kreme

No comments:

Post Ride Recovery... At the ER

 Thursday night was supposed to be just a typical night out riding mountain bikes with my husband.  Just us, our single speed bikes, and the...