Thursday, November 13, 2008

Twilight is almost here!!!

Tick tock tick tock.....

Screw State CX Championships (my hubby's probably freakin' out right now), but the main event getting my heart racin' right now is the release of the Twilight movie next Friday, Nov. 21st!!!

No other book has ever captured my attention so dominantly, and I doubt any other ever will. If you haven't read it - do it! If you've been living in a cave or on a bike so much that you have NO IDEA what I'm talking about...check it out.....



Darn tootin' you can bet my new hubby's comin' with me to the flick on opening night! Get yer arse out there and see it!

Fanpire,
Kristy Kreme Cullen

3 comments:

JimmerC said...

Let's clear up any confusion right now. The Cullens of Hudson, WI are not related, and are not vampires. We will see the movie though.

Kristy Kreme said...

I don't know about that Jimmer.... Jordo's got some unbelievable skill.... could be vamp-roids... ??

Leslie said...

How is it you haven't posted your thoughts on the movie yet?!! For shame!

Post Ride Recovery... At the ER

 Thursday night was supposed to be just a typical night out riding mountain bikes with my husband.  Just us, our single speed bikes, and the...