Thursday, June 5, 2008

For a limited time only

Well, at least it goes to show that racing each race pays off....check it out....Yep, that's right - it's little ole me chillin' in first for ROY!!! Normally, I'm not one to toot my own horn, but I know this is a limited engagement so I couldn't resist. Sure, I've never won an MCF race, but it helps that I'm the only person who's done every ROY race this year. Yep, I'm bleeding Silver at every opportunity.

Other than that, the big news is my new PR at the Dog. That cat sure kicks tail....I shaved 41 seconds off my Charity TT time to score my first ever sub-18 minute Dog. 17:56 Baby!!! That's down 2:41 seconds since the beginning of last year - YOWZA. If only I could keep it up...then Jay might not be passing me til the factory.... Heck, a girl can dream, can't she?

Chillin' out,
Kristy Kreme

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhh yaaaee!
thats my girl,
love ya, H-WooD

Post Ride Recovery... At the ER

 Thursday night was supposed to be just a typical night out riding mountain bikes with my husband.  Just us, our single speed bikes, and the...