Friday, May 18, 2007

Office Antics

One of the greatest things ever created for white-collar office jobs was the Office Prank. Of course, there is an expansive variety of pranks to choose from, depending on your personal desire, cynisism, and dark side.

Needless to say, one of the primary things that gets me through work on somedays is to mess with someone else. At my work, I've seen (allegedly participated in) a number of minute or sneaky endeavors....spider in the drawer, boxing up someone's belongings as if they're getting fired, changing the key code on the door when someone goes on vacation....

Well, this time, I got Jeremy while he was out drinking on a boat for fishing opener.....

No comments:

Post Ride Recovery... At the ER

 Thursday night was supposed to be just a typical night out riding mountain bikes with my husband.  Just us, our single speed bikes, and the...