Friday, September 4, 2009

Quick note

So, Vista seems not to be as awesome as Microsoft thinks and has crashed my computer.... it's in good hands, though, with my MCSE bro PJ who's fixin' her up. Needless to say, it's really cramplin' my blog-style. I've gotten limited computer time lately, and none w/ any access to my photos, so I've been holding off on some of my fave posts just so I can add pictures. So, I guess what I'm saying is stay tuned for Pre-Fat, State RR Championships, the fair...

In the meantime, I just want to wish Annie G. an uber happy birthday!!! Didn't know how to get ahold of ya, so hopefully you stumble on this....or if anyone sees her (jr. ladies), wish her a happy birthday for me, will ya? I had a ton of fun riding at State RR with you Annie, and I hope you have a great Bday!!!

To all, have a safe & wonderful weekend!

Kristy Kreme

No comments:

Post Ride Recovery... At the ER

 Thursday night was supposed to be just a typical night out riding mountain bikes with my husband.  Just us, our single speed bikes, and the...