Sunday, March 1, 2009

El Gato is back

I can't believe it's been an entire month since the last blog. Sure, I'm constantly thinking "I'm gonna blog about this"...but, I'll admit ... I've been runnin' around so much, it's the LAST thing on my To-Do list.

So, in summary, Valentine's Day was romantic as ever w/ chocolates, flowers, gifts, and a homemade dinner for two (my hubby rocks!). We followed that up w/ some rock n roll - Surly Jones style, and Snowball's Chance in Hell to close out the weekend.

As icy as it was, we were all slipping and tumbling for hours. But, with bruised and lumpy elbow and all, I was still able to spend some time revamping my position on my TT bike with the master, Hollywood!

Levi - 3 time TOC winner.....

And now me and El Gato Negro, in hopes to be a first time TT winner...


Ready to ride,

Kristy Kreme

No comments:

Post Ride Recovery... At the ER

 Thursday night was supposed to be just a typical night out riding mountain bikes with my husband.  Just us, our single speed bikes, and the...