Friday, February 23, 2007

Gettin' my Jerk on

Okay, so maybe I didn't get my Jerk on....but I enjoyed those who did.

Thursday night I met up with the boys at Hwood's palace for a night of debauchery at Decoys in Hopkins. The rockin' underground took over the mild sports bar for yet another dose of Jerk Jam.....what were they thinking?
Crossmax loaded us up in his recently stolen, yet quickly returned Benz - KK, the Chucker, Wheels, Hwood and I were ready to rock! The start was slow, but picked up quick after a couple rounds of cocktails, hidin in the back corner grass of Decoys. The Root of all Evil showed up, and even Stan Beaver's long lost Uncle made an appearance. Hollywood rocked hard and played some base, singin' KISS.....Deuce was rad, but his rendition of Cold Gin was even more metal....green and red lights flashing like a psychophrenic stop light, the onslaught of guitars driving every cord into your skull......


Near bar close, we walked proudly out after rockin' some hard a$$! Hwood and I were loaded up into the trundle seat of the wagon, causing Hwood's head to spin. KK got out of the way just in time for Hwood to decorate the side of the Benz with some used Tennessee whiskey. Poor us....Hwood felt better, but we were all grossed out! ; ) All's fair in love, war, and metal!


No comments:

Post Ride Recovery... At the ER

 Thursday night was supposed to be just a typical night out riding mountain bikes with my husband.  Just us, our single speed bikes, and the...